Update 11.532 has been released. Bug fixes include:
- improved stability (MoGraph caching)
- spline Mask fixes
- fixes for Tracer with Thinking Particles
- enhanced Collada .dae support and VRML2 fixes
- Quicktime problem (especially with NET Render) fixed
- fixed Sun expression
- COFFEE evaluate() with pre-11.5 behavior
- and more fixes …
Again, on Windows don’t update running the 64-bit version but update from the 32-bit version as there could be an issues with a service not stopping correctly that gets started with the 64-bit version (I suspect its the 32-bit Quicktime compatibility layer).
- Catus Dan has a new plugin HPB View that shows the HPB rotational values through guides.
- Morph Mill is a set of plugin designed to assist in the creation and editing of morph meshes.
- Dave Davidson is selling his Living Room Scene over @ RenderPimp.